SPDR S&P Retail ETF (XRT) March 65 and 75 puts active
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SPDR S&P Retail ETF (NYSE: XRT) 30-day option implied volatility is at 58; compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 97.Call put ratio 1 call to 3.5 puts with focus on March 65 and 75 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) call put ratio 1 call to 1.3 puts
- Microsoft (MSFT) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares pull back from upper end of range
- PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ) call put ratio 1 call to 1.5 puts