QuantumScape (QS) call put ratio 1 call to 1.3 puts as shares sell off 12%
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/12: (AMRK) (SI) (SONO) Higher; (WISH) (POSH) (TDUP) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
QuantumScape (NYSE: QS) April call option implied volatility is at 177, May is at 114; compared to its 52-week range of 76 to 231. Call put ratio 1 call to 1.3 puts as shares sell off 12%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- QuantumScape (QS) CEO Commits Not to Sell Any Stock Until They Have Delivered a Prototype
- Southern Copper Corp. (SCCO) 30-day option implied volatility flat
- United States Natural Gas (UNG) 30-day option implied volatility low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!