Put Buying Activity in ViacomCBS (VIAC) Targets 4% Downside in Shares Through Friday -Susquehanna
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna options strategist notes put buying activity in ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC), as an opening investor bought 11k Apr23 38 Puts, with follow on flows taking the total volume up to 19k on the day. This investor opens downside protection against a move below $38 (-2.9%) through Friday, breaking even ~4% lower.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Put Buying Activity in B&G Foods (BGS) Targets Downside in Shares Through Next Week's Earnings Announcement -Susquehanna
- ViacomCBS (VIAC) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c
- Carvana Co. (CVNA) May weekly 260 straddle priced for a move of +/- 9% into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!