Marathon Patent Group (MARA) options active
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin tumbles below $50,000, other cryptos sink over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marathon Patent Group (NASDAQ: MARA) 30-day option implied volatility is at 238; compared to its 52-week range of 139 to 475. Call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) IV at 150, call put ratio 1.4 calls to 1 put
- Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) 30-day option implied volatility is at 150 139 amid Bitcoin trades below $50,000.
- Microsoft (MSFT) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook