Marathon Patent Group (MARA) IV above 230 into Bitcoin down 11%
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marathon Patent Group (NASDAQ: MARA) 30-day option implied volatility is at 234; compared to its 52-week range of 139 to 475.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put
- QuantumScape (QS) call put ratio 1.4 calls to 1 put as shares rally 1.5%
- Ballard Power (BLDP) call put ratio 1 call to 3.5 puts as shares rally 4.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, Bitcoin
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!