Magnite (MGNI) calls more active than puts
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) 30-day option implied volatility is at 103; compared to its 52-week range of 70 to 162 as Bitcoin movement continues. Call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Magnite (MGNI) IV into investors wait for Coinbase (COIN) direct listing
- Tradeweb Markets (TW) IV into into Nasdaq sets Coinbase (COIN) reference price at $250 in its direct listing and Bitcoin trades at record high
- Magnite to Announce First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 10, 2021