JPMorgan (JPM) IV ticks up into Fed policy decision
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) 30-day option implied volatility is at 24; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 54 into FOMC policy decision.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) July weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Yum! Brands (YUM) July weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) option implied volatility flat into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Federal Open Market Committee, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!