General Motors (GM) 30-day option implied volatility near low end of range
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
General Motors (NYSE: GM) 30-day option implied volatility is at 42; compared to its 52-week range of 39 to 128.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) and LG Chem To Announce Second Joint-venture Battery Plant On Friday - Reuters
- Walmart (WMT) Invests in GM's (GM) Cruise
- Virgin Galactic Holdings (SPCE) April IV above 100 as shares sell off 9.5%