EVgo (EVGO) 30-day option implied volatility as shares sell off 8%
- Wall St eyes higher open after fresh jobs data, Treasury yields retreat
- U.S. private sector adds just 89,000 jobs in September: ADP
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips as KeyBanc downgrades on valuation, 'soft growth' outlook
- World's biggest bond markets hit by relentless selling
- S&P 500: Analysts split on whether 4200 support will hold
EVgo (NASDAQ: EVGO) 30-day option implied volatility is at 73; compared to its 52-week range of 57 to 138 after General Motors (NYSE: GM) and Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) announced a deal to partner on EV charging.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option IV flat
- iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TLT) options active on 1M contracts
- D. R. Horton (DHI) option implied volatility flat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesTesla, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!