Discovery, Inc (DISCA) 30-day option implied volatility at 63
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Discovery, Inc (NASDAQ: DISCA) 30-day option implied volatility is at 63; compared to its 52-week range of 38 to 117.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON) call put ratio 4.1 calls to 1 put
- discovery+ to Launch on Xfinity Flex and Soon on X1
- Aurora Cannabis (ACB) call put ratio 3.3 calls to 1 put