Delta Air Lines (DAL) option implied volatility at low end of range
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) 30-day option implied volatility is at 44; compared to its 52-week range of 43 to 157 amid shares have doubled since Warren Buffett disclosed last May that his company no longer owned shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON) call put ratio 4.1 calls to 1 put
- fuboTV Inc. (FUBO) call put ratio 6 calls to 1 put with focus on April weekly 23 and 24 calls as shares rally 17%
- Clover Health Investments (CLOV) call put ratio 9.1 calls to 1 put