Cronos Group (CRON) call put ratio 4.1 calls to 1 put
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cronos Group (NASDAQ: CRON) 30-day option implied volatility is at 200; compared to its 52-week range of 54 to 556. Call put ratio 4.1 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novavax (NVAX) weekly option IV at 125 into quarter results and outlook
- HanesBrands (HBI) call put ratio 6.5 calls to 1 put with focus on May weekly 17 calls
- Electronic Arts (EA) call put ratio 1 call to 5.9 puts with focus on September puts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!