Cree (CREE) call put ratio 3.7 calls to 1 put
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) January weekly call option implied volatility is at 141, February is at 71; compared to its 52-week range of 24 to 96 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 3.7 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put as shares down 5.1%
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) option implied volatility low into quarter results and merger completion
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) IV at 100, shares down 12.9%