Coinbase (COIN) options to start trading April 20
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN) options to start trading April 20.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChemoCentryx (CCXI) sinks 45% as trading resumes following mixed FDA AdCom
- Roblox (RBLX) Roblox (NYSE: RBLX) May weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Party City (PRTY) call put ratio 218 calls to 1 put with focus on January 7.5 and 15 calls
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!