Canadian Solar (CSIQ) IV at 74
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canadian Solar (NASDAQ: CSIQ) 30-day option implied volatility is at 74; compared to its 52-week range of 40 to 147.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put as shares down 5.1%
- Ballard Power (BLDP) call put ratio 1 call to 2.5 puts as shares sell off 6.6%
- Oracle (ORCL) IV low as shares near record high