Blue Apron (APRN) option volume increases
- Wall St ends higher as Goldman rounds out parade of strong bank results
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Blue Apron (NYSE: APRN) 30-day option implied volatility is at 144; compared to its 52-week range of 82 to 279.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teradyne (TER) puts more active than calls into quarter results and outlook
- State Street (STT) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) option IV elevated into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!