Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) option IV above 200 on more calls than puts
- Stocks, sterling rally after UK's tax climbdown injects some confidence
- Dollar slides as lower U.S. yields give markets a breather
- Tesla (TSLA) Now 'Unlikely' to Hit Its 50% Delivery Growth Goal for 2022 - Analyst
- U.S. manufacturing nearly brakes; price pressures abating
- Citi Cuts Year-end S&P 500 Price Target to 4000, Introduces 2023 PT of 3900
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) 30-day option implied volatility is at 223; compared to its 52-week range of 58 to 247. Call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Odeon Capital Upgrades Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) to Hold
- Petrobras (PBR) options active as shares rally amid election headlines
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) 30-day option implied volatility into investor & analyst event
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!