Bank OZK (OZK) option IV low
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bank OZK (NASDAQ: OZK) May call option implied volatility is at 36, June is at 35; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 82 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DraftKings (DKNG) 30-day option implied volatility low as shares sell off 4.5% after quarter results
- Lemonade (LMND) May weekly option implied volatility bid into quarter results
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT) option implied volatility at lower end of range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!