Apple (AAPL) option implied volatility flat at 32
- Futures flat after jobless claims data; drugmakers extend fall
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall more than expected
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 31, May is at 32; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 62 into the expected release of quarter results on April 28.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: AAPL TSLA PFE AMD WFC AMZN GM FB NVDA PLTR NIO
- Novavax (NVAX) option implied volatility bid after reports U.S. supports waiver of vaccine-patent protections at WTO
- BioNTech SE (BNTX) May weekly option implied volatility flat at 87
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!