Alibaba (BABA) option IV flat at 35
- Wall St opens higher with broad-based gains
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- New Tweet From Elon Musk Sends Dogecoin (DOGE) 30% Higher
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) 30-day option implied volatility is at 35; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 56. Call put ratio 2.2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $301 at BofA Securities Reiterates Buy Despite Miss
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT) May option implied volatility at 188 into quarter results
- Niu Technologies (NIU) call put ratio 3.3 calls to 1 put into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!