lululemon athletica (LULU) option implied volatility at high end of range into quarter results
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
lululemon athletica (NASDAQ: LULU) April weekly option implied volatility is at 88, April is at 48; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 88 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD) April IV above 150 into quarter results and outlook
- Bank of America (BAC) April 40 straddle priced for a move of 3% into quarter results
- iQIYI (IQ) call put ratio 3.8 calls to 1 put