iQIYI (IQ) call put ratio 4.5 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 9% after quarter results
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iQIYI (NASDAQ: IQ) 30-day option implied volatility is at 75; compared to its 52-week range of 46 to 133. Call put ratio 4.5 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iQIYI (IQ) PT Lowered to $18 at China Renaissance
- Li Auto Inc. (LI) IV at 77, shares down 2.5%
- Tesla (TSLA) call put ratio 1.3 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 1.6%