Yelp (YELP) weekly IV above 140 into quarter results and outlook
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Yelp (NYSE: YELP) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 143, February is at 91; compared to its 52-week range of 33 to 132 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 1.6 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) option IV increases into quarter results
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put into events
- Zoom (ZM) IV near low end of range