United Airlines (UAL) call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United Airlines (NASDAQ: UAL) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 60, May is at 46; compared to its 52-week range of 49 to 137 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walt Disney (DIS) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- DoorDash (DASH) IV at 76 into quarter results and outlook
- DoorDash (DASH) option IV and put volume increases into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!