Snap (SNAP) option prices elevated into quarter results and outlook
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Snap (NYSE: SNAP) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 191, February is at 98; compared to its 52-week range of 38 to 126 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on February 4.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CarMax (KMX) option implied volatility low, shares near record high
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) option implied volatility near low end of range as shares near record high
- NVIDIA (NVDA) April IV at 43 into amid shares down 1.1% into investor day