Snap (SNAP) February weekly option implied volatility at 292
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Snap (NYSE: SNAP) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 292, February is at 100; compared to its 52-week range of 38 to 126 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) call put ratio 1 call to 2.7 puts into quarter results and outlook
- Canopy Growth (CGC) call put ratio 4.5 calls to 1 put with focus on April 1 weekly calls
- Cronos Group (CRON) call put ratio 4.1 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!