Robinhood (HOOD) January weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Robinhood (NASDAQ: HOOD) January weekly call option implied volatility is at 260, February is at 140; compared to its 52-week range of 51 to 226 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on January 27.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) call put ratio 2.8 calls to 1 put as shares rally 1.4%
- Rio Tinto plc (RIO) option IV near low end of range
- Vale S.A. (VALE) 30-day option implied volatility at 43
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!