Palo Alto Networks (PANW) option IV into quarter results
- S&P 500, Dow close slightly up; Nvidia gains after the bell
- Nvidia guidance tops estimates as AI-led chip demand continues; shares jump
- More signs inflation is slowing before pivot to cuts as upside risks emerge: Fed
- Rivian production guidance falls short; shares slump
- Yields rise on Fed fears of cutting rates too soon, stocks mixed
Palo Alto Networks (NASDAQ: PANW) 30-day option implied volatility is at 47; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 54 into quarter results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular stocks with increasing volume: PANW PLTR BABA RIVN SMCI ARM BAC PYPL COIN
- Block (SQ) February weekly option IV above 200 into quarter results
- Analog Devices (ADI) option IV after quarter results and into NVIDIA (NVDA) results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!