General Motors (GM) IV flat into quarter results and outlook
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
General Motors (NYSE: GM) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 57, February is at 54; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 187 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on February 10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Galactic Holdings (SPCE) April IV above 100 as shares sell off 9.5%
- PNC Financial Services (PNC) April 172.50 straddle priced for a move of 3% into quarter results
- Walmart (WMT) Invests in GM's (GM) Cruise