Colgate-Palmolive (CL) call put ratio 5.7 calls to 1 put
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE: CL) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 45, February is at 31; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 100 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on February 4. Call put ratio 5.7 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) PT Lowered to $85 at JPMorgan
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) call put ratio 1 call to 1.3 puts
- Splunk (SPLK) call put ratio 1 call to 1 put as shares sell off 7.6%