Charter Communications (CHTR) January weekly option implied volatility bid
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) January weekly call option implied volatility is at 74, February is at 33; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 59 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on January 29. Call put ratio 5.7 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blink Charging (BLNK) option IV above 100
- iShares Russell 2000 ETF (IWM) option implied volatility at low end of range
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!