AutoZone (AZO) option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Cyclicals drag S&P 500 lower; Microsoft, Alphabet keep Nasdaq flat
- Ford (F) Stock Up 4% Following Q3 EPS Beat, Reinstated Dividend
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Drops 5% Despite Q3 Beat as Guidance Muted
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) exploring a possible sale - WSJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AutoZone (NYSE: AZO) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 44, October is at 31; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 39 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on September 21.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- Starbucks (SBUX) weekly IV bid into quarter results and outlook
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 2.8 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!