WBroker Embraced Cryptocurrency Giant AEX
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Hongkong, China--(Newsfile Corp. - January 22, 2022) - WBroker collaborates with AEX, one of the biggest crypto exchange in Asia. Technological breakthroughs, financial innovations, and the rapid evolution of cryptocurrencies are all reshaping how we use money. Money, which has a brighter future ahead of it, is currently sprouting in its early stages, according to the CEO of WBroker.
To view an enhanced version of this graphic, please visit:
Digital currencies, together with other faster and more powerful financial technologies, are changing our concept of money and pushing traditional financial institutions through digital transformation.. At the beginning of 2022, WBroker changes to win by collaborating with AEX, which used to be the biggest crypto exchange in Asia. WBroker launches international cryptocurrency wallet, which gives users access to cryptocurrency trading on brokerage platform.
WBroker is an online brokerage and investment platform headquartered in Hong Kong, operating under Waton Group and providing global users with investment services in stocks, crypto-assets, and funds. WBroker provides commission-free trading access of US/HK/China stocks, exchange-traded funds, and crypto-assets via a seamless and fully-integrated mobile app. The platform is simple to use and there is no threshold or unnecessary restriction on end users. Under simple and clear instructions, users can start their investing journey within 10 minutes and fund withdrawals can be completed within a day. It has been launched in 175 countries and regions around the world and is known as the Robinhood of Asia.
With its expansion into cryptocurrency trading, WBroker becomes a rising star which is very promising to compete with players such as Robinhood, Fidelity, Charles Schwab, and TD Ameritrade.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/111095
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Early Warning News Release for JD Zhixing Fund L.P.
- Henkel Corp. Voluntarily Recalls Alterna® Bond Repair Leave-in Heat Protection Spray due to Possible Health Risk
- So Soul to Light up the Disposable Vape Future at Vaper Expo UK
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!