Shopify to Announce First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results April 28, 2021
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Internet, Everywhere--(Newsfile Corp. - April 7, 2021) - Shopify Inc. (NYSE: SHOP) (TSX: SHOP), a leading global commerce company, plans to announce financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021 before markets open on Wednesday, April 28, 2021.
Shopify's management team will host a conference call to discuss first-quarter results at 8:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, April 28, 2021. The conference call will be available via webcast on the investor relations section of Shopify's website at https://investors.shopify.com/news-and-events/.
An archived replay of the webcast will be available following the conclusion of the call.
Shopify is a leading global commerce company, providing trusted tools to start, grow, market, and manage a retail business of any size. Shopify makes commerce better for everyone with a platform and services that are engineered for reliability, while delivering a better shopping experience for consumers everywhere. Proudly founded in Ottawa, Shopify powers over 1.7 million businesses in more than 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Allbirds, Gymshark, Heinz, Staples Canada, and many more. For more information, visit www.shopify.com.
Senior Director, Investor Relations
613-241-2828 (ext. 1024)
416-238-6705 (ext. 302)
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/79226
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Radiko Announces Delayed Filing of Annual Financials and MD&A and Application for Management Cease Trade Order
- Slate Office REIT to Release First Quarter 2021 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!