Ready Set Gold Announces Grant of Stock Options
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - January 17, 2022) - Ready Set Gold Corp. (CSE: RDY) (FSE: 0MZ) (OTC Pink: RDYFF) ("Ready Set Gold" or the "Company") announced that it has granted 1,050,000 stock options to directors and officers, pursuant to its Stock Option Plan, at an exercise of $0.12 per share. The Options will be exercisable for a period of five years and will vest immediately.
About Ready Set Gold Corporation
Ready Set Gold Corp. is a precious metals exploration company listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under symbol RDY and the Boerse Frankfurt Exchange as 0MZ. The Company has consolidated and now owns a 100% interest in the Northshore Gold Project, located in the Schreiber-Hemlo Greenstone Belt near Thunder Bay, Ontario which is prospective for gold and silver mineralization. The Company also owns a 100% interest in two separate claim blocks totaling 4,453 hectares known as the Hemlo Eastern Flanks Project. The Company also holds an option to acquire a 100% undivided interest in a continuous claim block totaling 1,634 hectares comprising the Emmons Peak Project located 50 km south of Dryden, Ontario that is near the Treasury Metals Goliath and Goldlund advanced gold development projects.
On Behalf of the Board of Directors,
READY SET GOLD CORP.
Interim Chief Executive Officer
Email: [email protected]
Interim CEO Direct Line: +1 (604) 365-0425
For further information please contact:
Sean Kingsley - Vice President, Corporate Communications
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +1 (604) 440-8474
Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the CSE) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/110588
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Could IBM (IBM) Pull Off Another Major Software Mega-Merger? Bernstein Highlights 12 Stocks That Might Be on the Radar
- West High Yield (W.H.Y.) Resources Ltd. Announces Proposed Shares for Debt Transaction and Proceeds from Exercise of Options
- Albertsons Companies, in cooperation with Smithfield Packaged Meats Corp., voluntarily recalls select ReadyMeals and deli-prepared items containing a bacon topping due to foreign matter contamination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!