RE/MAX Belize Launches New Strategy Focusing on Inflation and Global Economic Development
- Dust settles on stocks surge, OPEC+ talks supply cuts
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- Carl Icahn Amassed a Stake in Twitter (TWTR), Profit Could Exceed $250 Million - WSJ
- Dollar rebounds as investors heed hawkish reminder from New Zealand
- Twitter (TWTR) Jumps On Reports Musk Will Go-Ahead with Deal at Original Price
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
San Pedro, Belize--(Newsfile Corp. - August 13, 2022) - RE/MAX Belize, one of the leading real estate brokerages in the Belize region, has just launched a new strategy around diversifying a portfolio during a period of high inflation and economic uncertainty. In addition, to educate buyers and investors on how to find real estate investments that are strategic assets during inflationary periods.
Managed by Real Estate Brokers & Regional Owners Will Mitchell & Dustin Rennie, RE/MAX Belize has been one of the top performing regions within the Caribbean & Central America. To take advantage of this, Dustin Rennie & Will Mitchell have introduced a new strategy based on assets and Belize.
As the company explained how this new initiative seeks to educate investors on Belize's economies, the company said, "Recessions and inflation are part of all economies.
"The initiative has led RE/MAX to educate investors and buyers on the Belize market (as over 90% of the company's customers are in the US or Canada) and create strategies to better position the company's clients during periods of economic uncertainty."
Due to the island nature of Ambergris Caye, there are fewer properties available than on the mainland, so the company plans to concentrate on real estate on Ambergris Caye.
"As a rapidly expanding destination, we produce cash flow and are flexible to market changes due to the absence of traditional bank financing," the company added.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/132420
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UGE Acquires 3.5MW Community Solar Project in Oregon, Closes USD$15 Million Credit Facility for Acquisitions and Project Development Expenses
- Americold Realty Trust, Inc. Sets Date for Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Charge Enterprises to Present at the Dawson James 2022 Small Cap Growth Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!