Lions Bay Capital Inc. Provides an Update on Sale of Investments
- Bulls back in charge as Omicron worries wane
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - November 25, 2021) - Lions Bay Capital Inc. (TSXV: LBI) ("Lions Bay" or the "Company") announces that it has sold 106,904 common shares of Li-Metal Corp. (CSE: LIM) for gross proceeds of approximately $851K. The proceeds will be used for working capital purposes including:
- further assessment of the Company's optioned mineral tenements held by Savic Pty Ltd. ("Savic") in Western Victoria, Australia;
- further support of the Company's loan and option agreement with Salamander Mining International Ltd in South Africa;
- exercising 6,900,000 warrants in Fidelity Minerals Corp. ("Fidelity") (TSXV: FMN) at a cost of $358,000. Subsequent to the warrant exercise the Company will own 32,211,812 common shares of Fidelity or 46.74% of Fidelity.
The executive chairman of Lions Bay, Mr. John Byrne, commented: "The value of the Company's investment book continues to grow on an annual basis and while there will be short term fluctuations we are targeting steady appreciation as the early stage investments mature. In addition, we look forward to receiving our first assay results from our rate earth exploration on the Savic mineral tenements in the near future."
About Lions Bay Capital Inc.
Lions Bay Capital Inc. is a TSX-V listed Investment Issuer that is focused on high return investment opportunities, principally in the mining, clean energy and clean technology sectors, where it provides public and private companies with strategic and financial support.
On behalf of the Board of Lions Bay.
Tel: +61 3 9236 2800
For more information, please visit the corporate website at www.lionsbaycapital.com or contact the above.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS NEWS RELEASE.
Disclaimer & Forward-Looking Statements: This news release contains forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are statements that relate to future events or future financial performance. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by the use of terminology such as "may", "should", "intend", "expect", "plan", "anticipate", "believe", "estimate", "project", "predict", "potential", or "continue" or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology. These statements speak only as of the date of this news release. This news release may also contain inferences to future oriented financial information ("FOFI") within the meaning of applicable securities laws. The information in this news release has been prepared by our management to provide readers with an outlook for our future activities.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/105106
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Meeting COVID-19 Update
- Smart Communications Study Reveals the Increasing Role Personalized, Omnichannel Conversations Play in Creating an Exceptional Customer Experience and Building Trust
- Akoustis to Present at the 2nd Annual Oppenheimer 5G Summit on December 14, 2021, at 9:05 am ET
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!