Inomin Grants Stock Options
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - October 5, 2021) - Inomin Mines Inc. (TSXV: MINE) ("Inomin" or the "Company") reports that, subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange, 1,300,000 stock options (the "Options") have been granted under the Company's stock option plan to certain officers, directors, and an advisor of the Company. The Options are exercisable until October 5, 2026 at a price of $0.10 per common share, and vest immediately.
About Inomin Mines
Inomin Mines is engaged in the identification, acquisition and exploration of mineral properties, especially gold, silver and nickel projects that display strong potential to host significant mineral resources. Inomin holds the La Gitana and Pena Blanca gold-silver properties in Mexico. The company owns a 100% interest in the Beaver-Lynx sulphide nickel project in south-central British Columbia, and the Fleetwood zinc-copper-gold-silver VMS project in south-west British Columbia. Inomin also owns 100% of the King's Point gold-copper-zinc project in Newfoundland under option to Maritime Resources Corp. Inomin trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol MINE. For more information visit www.inominmines.com and follow us on Twitter @InominMines.
On behalf of the board of Inomin Mines:
Inomin Mines Inc.
Per: "John Gomez"
President and CEO
For more information please contact:
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/98651
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Junkie Catz Launch NFTS Launching on Polygon October 27 7PM UTC
- OncXerna Therapeutics Announces New Biomarker Data from Retrospective Analysis of Results from Phase 1b Ovarian Cancer Trial of Navicixizumab Plus Paclitaxel at the ESGO 2021 Congress
- Columbia China opens its third and largest hospital in Jiaxing, China
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!