IOTEN Network - Layer 1 Blockchain, Announces Its Public Test-Net Release
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Budapest, Hungary--(Newsfile Corp. - July 9, 2022) - IOTEN Network - Layer 1 Blockchain, announces its Public Test-net release. It includes a comprehensive package with its own Block Explorer and Test-net Faucet.
To view an enhanced version of this graphic, please visit:
Initial set-up includes Proof-of-Authority Consensus. This step would also include the initial node setup on Ubuntu 20.04 servers on AWS. A total of 3 types of nodes have been set up:
1) Boot Nodes
2) Validator Nodes
3) Public and Private Full Nodes
Tessera acts as a privacy manager to allow users to run their own nodes and do private transactions where the data can only be accessed by the users in-between. This currently requires the users who want to use a node setup with Tessera to enable privacy. This is something which would appeal to more tech savvy users.
This adds a layer over the standard transactions to make them private if the sender and receiver run independent node setups, this is done using the privacy nonce and public keys for Tessera.
Network Name: IOTN TESTNET
RPC URL: https://rpc-testnet.ioten.network
Chain ID: 47
Block Explorer URL: https://testnet.explorer.ioten.network
Block Explorer for Test-net (https://testnet.explorer.ioten.network)
The explorer and its database have been set-up on an Ubuntu 20.04 server like the nodes and it communicates with a private full node through RPC API to get network and blockchain data.
Some of the features of the explorer:
1) All transactions can be tracked on the explorer
2) Contracts can be verified and all interactions can be viewed on the explorer
3) The explorer provides a separate GraphQL API for users to use
4) All tokens ERC20 , ERC721 etc. can be tracked over the explorer
The Faucet (https://faucet.ioten.network)
The faucet allows anyone to claim the Test-net tokens for testing out the Test-net network and interact with the chain.
IOTEN Network plans to migrate to Main-net soon after the Test-net release.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/129591
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MIT Consumer EdTech Startup Out Of The Box Education Launches World's First Classroom-in-a-Box with Digital Platform for Children
- FRINGE FINALE WEEKEND
- The Jim Henson Company partners with Boss Fight Studio on New Action Figures from the World of Fraggle Rock!
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!