Hot Chili Limited: Senior Copper Developer in Chile, CEO Clip Video
- U.S. stocks briefly extend gains after Fed statement
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- 'Living up to the Legend': Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Recovers Earlier Losses as Analysts Boost Price Targets Despite Azure Growth Slowdown
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
- Oil breaks $90/bbl for the first time since 2014 on Russia tensions
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - January 14, 2022) - Hot Chili Limited (TSXV: HCH) (OTCQB: HHLKF) (ASX: HCH) - Christian Easterday, CEO, speaks about the company's large copper hub on the coastline of Chile that they are developing.
If you cannot view the video above, please visit:
Hot Chili Limited will be featured on CEO Clips broadcast on BNN Bloomberg on Jan 15th & Jan 16th, 2022.
Hot Chili Limited (TSXV: HCH) (OTCQB: HHLKF) (ASX: HCH)
About CEO Clips:
CEO Clips is the largest library of publicly traded company CEO videos in Canada and the US. These 90 second video profiles broadcast on national TV and online via 12 financial sites including: Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, Yahoo! Finance and Stockhouse.com.
BTV - Business Television/CEO Clips
Discover Companies to Invest in
Contact: Trina Schlingmann (604) 664-7401 x 5 firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/110095
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EstablishCred, a Boutique PR Agency Is Excited to Announce the Next Round of Business Expansion
- Veriff Raises $100M Series C at $1.5B valuation co-led by Tiger Global and Alkeon
- Melanoma Research Alliance Statement on FDA Approval of Tebentafusp, the First Drug for Treating Metastatic Uveal Melanoma
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!