Healthcare Special Opportunities Fund Announces September 2021 Quarterly Distribution
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - September 17, 2021) - LDIC Inc. (TSX: MDS.UN) (the "Manager"), the manager of Healthcare Special Opportunities Fund (the "Fund"), a closed-end investment fund, today announces the quarterly distribution of CDN$0.06705 per Class A unit and US$0.07025 per Class U unit. The distribution will be paid on or before October 14, 2021 to unitholders of record on September 30, 2021.
For further information please contact:
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/96856
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BuzBuz Capital and Inolife R&D Announce Closing of Qualifying Transaction
- Greenbrier announces webcast and conference call of quarterly financial results
- FIBRA Prologis Declares Quarterly Distribution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!