Gratomic: Invitation to the Benzinga Cleantech Small Cap Conference
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Detroit, Michigan--(Newsfile Corp. - April 21, 2021) - Gratomic (TSXV:GRAT) will be presenting at the Benzinga Cleantech Small Cap Conference taking place on April 22, 2021. We invite our shareholders and all interested parties to explore cleantech small cap investment opportunities through two days of networking, dealmaking and discovery.
Sign up to get a free spectator pass for the event: https://www.benzinga.com/events/small-cap/clean-tech/.
About the Benzinga Cleantech Small Cap Conference
The Benzinga Cleantech Small Cap Conference bridges the gap between cleantech companies, investors, and traders. Discover the companies in the cleantech industry who are moving the world forward through accessible green energy, energy efficiency, and innovative sustainability solutions.
For more information and/or to register for the conference please visit: https://www.benzinga.com/events/small-cap/clean-tech/
We look forward to seeing you there.
For further information:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Andes Copper Restructures the Board with the Appointment of Corinne Boone as Non-Executive Director and the Nomination of Warren Gilman for Election at the Next Annual General Meeting
- TelOne Zimbabwe Selects Tejas TJ1600 DWDM/OTN Platform for Network Capacity Expansion
- Xigem Technologies Enters Fintech Market, set to Acquire Peer-to-Peer Payment App FOOi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!