DelphX Announces Grant of Stock Options
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close at fresh records on AI boost, easing yields
- Goldman removes Apple stock from 'US Conviction List - Directors' Cut'
- Boeing in talks to acquire Spirit AeroSystems, analysts discuss 'negative' financial benefits
- Stocks climb, yields fall as data supports rate cut bets
- Dell tops estimates on boost from AI-led server demand, shares jump premarket
Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - December 8, 2023) - DelphX Capital Markets Inc. (TSXV: DELX) (OTCQB: DPXCF) ("DelphX"), a leader in the development of new classes of structured products for the fixed income market, announces that its Board of Directors has approved the grant of 2,325,000 stock options (the "Options") to eligible participants under its stock option plan (the "Plan"). The Options have a two-year maturity and are exercisable for common shares of DelphX at an exercise price of $0.25 per common share, all in accordance with the Plan.
About DelphX Capital Markets Inc.
DelphX is a technology and financial services company focused on developing and distributing the next generation of structured products. Through its special purpose vehicle Quantem LLC, the Company enables fixed income dealers to offer new private placement securities that optimally transfer and diffuse credit risk, while allowing the enhancement of returns. The new DelphX securities will enable dealers and their qualified institutional investors (QIBs) accounts to competitively structure, sell and make markets in:
- Collateralized put options (CPOs) that provide rating change protection for underlying corporate bonds;
- Collateralized reference notes (CRNs) that enable hedge funds and others to take on rating downgrade exposure of an underlying corporate bond in exchange for attractive returns.
All CPOs and CRNs are fully collateralized and held in custody by BNY Mellon. CPOs and CRNs are proprietary products created and owned by DelphX Capital Markets.
For more information about DelphX, please visit www.delphx.com.
William Hahn, Chief Financial Officer
DelphX Capital Markets Inc.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/190426
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keyzoo Revolutionizes Car Key Solutions with Innovative Online Ordering Platform
- CJ FOODS MANUFACTURING BEAUMONT CORPORATION RECALLS TRADER JOE’S CHICKEN SOUP DUMPLINGS DUE TO POSSIBLE FOREIGN MATTER CONTAMINATION
- BioNxt Reports Completion of ODF Cladribine PK Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Related EntitiesHedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!