Crypto Staking - Arowana Opens Staking Pools with 86% Interest Rate
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Singapore, Singapore--(Newsfile Corp. - May 24, 2022) - Arowana, a service platform ecosystem where digital assets can be issued, certified, exchanged, and traded, announced the option for Arowana token (ARW) holders to stake the ARW for 356 days and earn 86% interest as rewards, beginning from May 16, 2022.
Arowana staking is a mechanism that will give holders who staked Arowana token, the opportunity to earn a portion of fee-based revenues. The stability of Arowana staking is secured by managing staked assets with a blockchain-based smart contract and paying interest to users. The Arowana staking contract is unique to decentralized finance (DeFi) platforms and allows ARW holders/participants to earn high interest when the staking period ends.
Arowana staking is one of the services of the Arowana project. It allows Arowana token holders, who stake their tokens through the Arowana staking platform, to receive interest by the pools divided by periods such as 7, 30, 90, and 365 days. The longer the deposit period, the higher the interest rate that the staking users will receive.
To increase the number of holders, Arowana opened a new 356 days ARW staking pool with 86% annual interest rate.
The total amount that will be raised by the staking pool is 5 million ARW for 30 days as well as proceeding to lock up for 832 days for the amount that the foundation has.
To learn more about Arowanas project, please refer to the following links.
Arowana Staking: https://staking.arowana.app
The Arowana (ARW) Project is a blockchain that processes the value of physical assets, including gold. It aims to provide a platform that can certify, exchange, and trade physical assets as digital assets to increase the ease of physical asset trade by an individual by contributing to the nurturing of business based on the high credibility of innovative IT technologies including blockchain, artificial intelligence, and cloud.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/125067
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Nurse Inc Now Accepting Applications For SFC Medicaid Program In Atlanta
- Skill Labs Releases Revolutionary Achievement System for Gamers in Traditional and Blockchain Games
- Cyber Monday Canon Camera Deals 2022: EOS Rebel T7, EOS R6, EOS Rebel 80D & More DSLR & Mirrorless Camera Deals Rated by Deal Tomato
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!