Cross River Announces Grant of Stock Options
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - July 29, 2021) - Cross River Ventures Corp. (CSE: CRVC) ("Cross River" or the "Company") today announced that it has awarded incentive stock options pursuant to its stock option plan, to various directors, officers and consultants of the Company, to purchase up to an aggregate of 1,000,000 common shares of the Company. The stock options are exercisable at a price of $0.20 per share and expire two years from the (July 28, 2021) date of grant.
About the Company
Cross River Ventures Corp. is a gold exploration company focused on the development of top tier exploration properties in premier mining districts. The Company controls a multiple project portfolio (over 28,000 hectares) in NW Ontario, Canada, with highly prospective ground in and among prolific, gold bearing greenstone belts. Cross River's common shares trade under the symbol "CRVC" on the CSE.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of
CROSS RIVER VENTURES CORP.
No securities regulatory authority has either approved or disapproved of the contents of this press release.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/91657
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dr. Plant's International Influence Has Reached a New Level
- North Carolina Recognizes Clean Energy Week 2021
- New Bidding Technology Lands Trifecta of European Imports Valued at $7 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!