Chesapeake Gold Announces Director Resignation
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - March 23, 2021) - Chesapeake Gold Corp. (TSXV: CKG) (OTCQX: CHPGF) ("Chesapeake" or the "Company") announces that Derek Green is stepping down as a Director of the Company for personal reasons effective immediately. The Company thanks Mr. Green for his contribution and wishes him well in his future endeavours.
Chesapeake Gold Corp. is focused on the discovery, acquisition and development of major gold-silver deposits in North and South America. Chesapeake's flagship asset is the Metates project ("Metates") located in Durango State, Mexico. Metates hosts one of the largest undeveloped gold-silver-zinc deposits in the Americas.
Chesapeake also has developed an organic pipeline of satellite exploration properties strategically located near Metates. In addition, the Company owns 74% of Gunpoint Exploration Ltd. ("Gunpoint") which owns the Talapoosa gold project in Nevada.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
"P. Randy Reifel"
President & Chairman
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/78403
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Relay Medical & Fio Address COVID-19 Vaccines, Variants and the Continued Need for Widespread Rapid Testing
- CloudCommerce’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) Solution Outperforms Client Expectations in Recent Test
- Global Graphics PLC: Notification of transactions in shares by persons discharging managerial responsibility