Auddia Inc. Announces Presentation at the Benzinga Global Small Cap Conference
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Boulder, Colorado--(Newsfile Corp. - May 4, 2021) - Auddia Inc. (NASDAQ: AUUD) (NASDAQ: AUUDW) ("Auddia" or the "Company"), developer of a proprietary AI platform for audio and innovative technologies for podcasts that is reinventing how consumers engage with audio, today announced that it will be presenting at the Benzinga Global Small Cap Conference taking place on May 13-14, 2021. The live presentation is scheduled for May 14 from 1:50-2:00 pm EST.
Sign up here for a free spectator pass for the event:
About the Benzinga Global Small Cap Conference
The Benzinga Global Small Cap Conference bridges the gap between Small Cap companies, investors, and traders. Learn about small cap investing with clearly defined educational modules, take a look at a curated group of small cap investment opportunities, and connect with the global small cap audience in an intimate, virtual setting.
For more information and/or to register for the conference please visit:https://www.benzinga.com/events/small-cap/global/.
About Auddia Inc.
Auddia is reinventing how consumers engage with audio through the development of a proprietary AI platform for audio and innovative technologies for podcasts. Auddia offers two industry firsts -- the ability to listen to any AM/FM radio station with added personalized content and no commercials as well as podcasts with an interactive digital feed that supports deeper stories and delivers digital revenue to podcasters. Both offerings address large and rapidly growing audiences with strong purchase intent. For more information, visit: www.auddia.com.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/82404
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zild Protocol To Be Launched On World's Fifth-Largest Exchange Bittrex Before Going Live
- Penny Stocks To Watch For May 2021
- Pendal Group, Parent Company Of J O Hambro Capital Management, Doubles U.S. Assets With Acquisition Of Virginia-Based Value Manager Thompson, Siegel & Walmsley LLC; John Reifsnider Named CEO Of Pe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!