Amesite Inc. Announces Participation in the Q2 Virtual Investor Summit
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Detroit, Michigan--(Newsfile Corp. - May 12, 2021) - Amesite Inc. (NASDAQ: AMST) today announced that Dr. Ann Marie Sastry, Founder & CEO, will be presenting at the Q2 Virtual Investor Summit.
|Event||Q2 Investor Summit|
|Date||May 17-18th, 2021|
|Presentation||May 18th at 03:30 PM ET|
About Amesite Inc.
Amesite is a high-tech artificial intelligence software company offering a cloud-based platform and content creation services for business, university and K-12 learning and upskilling. Amesite-offered courses and programs are branded to our customers. For more information, visit www.Amesite.com.
For further information:
RedChip Companies Inc.
Dave Gentry, CEO
About the Investor Summit
The Investor Summit (formerly MicroCap Conference) is an exclusive, independent conference dedicated to connecting smallcap and microcap companies with qualified investors. The Q2 Investor Summit will take place virtually, featuring 80+ companies and over 300 institutional and retail investors.
To request complimentary investor registration: please visit our website at www.investorsummitgroup.com
Sasha Murray at email@example.com
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/83363
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- InterVivo Solutions Provides Update on Cooperative Psychedelics Evaluation Platform (COPE) - Names Drs. Inés De Lannoy and Lilia Magomedova to Lead Bioanalytical Platform Development
- SKT to Participate in E3 2021 to Showcase Exciting Korean Games
- Public health units, private organizations, collaborate in the fight against COVID-19 variants in Peel region by setting a vaccination record
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!