Alpha Cognition Presenting at the Benzinga Biotech Small Cap Conference
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Detroit, Michigan--(Newsfile Corp. - March 22, 2021) - Alpha Cognition Inc. ("ACI"), a biopharmaceutical company with near term commercialization potential for its lead drug candidate ALPHA-1062, announced today that Dr. Fred Sancilio, ACI's President will be presenting at the Benzinga Biotech Small Cap Conference on March 24th, 2021 at 10:55 AM EST. The presentation will cover key areas of ACI's business and the ALPHA-1062 development plan for the treatment of Alzheimer's dementia.
We invite our shareholders, and all interested parties to register for our presentation at the spectator link for the event: https://www.benzinga.com/events/small-cap/biotech/
About Alpha Cognition Inc.
Alpha Cognition is a clinical stage, biopharmaceutical company dedicated to developing treatments for under-served neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's Disease and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
ALPHA-1062, a patented new chemical entity that has demonstrated safety and improved tolerability in human clinical trials. It is being developed as a new acetylcholine esterase inhibitor for the treatment of dementia of the Alzheimer's type, with minimal gastrointestinal side effects and novel routes of administration.
ALPHA-0602 is a gene therapy program delivering progranulin, a neurotrophic protein, and is in preclinical development for the treatment of ALS. ALPHA-0602 is patented and has received Orphan Drug Designation from the FDA.
For further information:
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/78035
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Datametrex Completes over 30,000 COVID-19 Tests and Sold over 40,000 Test Kits in March
- Rinri Therapeutics Raises £10 million from Existing Investors and UK Future Fund to Advance its Novel Stem Cell Therapy to Restore Hearing Loss
- SVOLT Launches the First Innovation Day at the Shanghai Auto Show, Backed with Industry Fund of 2 Billion Yuan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNewsfile, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!