Wunderlich Securities Starts Destination XL Group (DXLG) at Buy
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
Wunderlich Securities initiated coverage on Destination XL Group (NASDAQ: DXLG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $6.50.
Shares of Destination XL Group closed at $4.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Destination XL Group, Inc. to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2023 Financial Results on March 21, 2024
- Cantor Fitzgerald Starts ORIC Pharamceuticals (ORIC) at Overweight, 'offers attractive risk/reward'
- Pfizer (PFE) stock is a new Buy at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!